Required: 1st October 2019 or aooner Fixed term until 31.8.20 (with the possibility of an extension)
Scale 4: £13,017.39 - £13,732.92 (per annum)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week - 9:00am – 1.30pm (term time only)
Do you want to work in an excellent school with happy,
fun loving children and a dedicated team of supportive staff?
We are seeking to appoint a Receptionist to undertake
administrative and clerical duties for the school.
Applicants must have:
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to offer a professional, friendly welcome to all visitors
- a welcoming phone manner, with an efficient approach to dealing with requests or issues
- the ability to provide general assistance with administrative tasks to help ensure the smooth running of our busy school office
- excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise under pressure
- excellent IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office, data entry and email programs
Organisation and teamwork are important elements in this post. You will need to be flexible and have the necessary skills to respond efficiently and effectively to changing and sometimes unexpected work demands.
Tetherdown Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory background checks, including two references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please download an application pack from our website http://www.tetherdownschool.org or contact Marie Barber, Business Manager on 0208 883 3412 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 6th September 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 12th September 2019 (am)