Corporate Development Support Lead
This is an exciting time to join Waltham Forest – London’s first Borough of Culture and the winner of the MJ “Council of the year” award. We are busy creating a Council for the future and this is your chance to join an ambitious, customer focussed Digital & ICT team during a time of change and transformation.
Waltham Forest is east London’s cultural hotspot and one of the greenest and fastest growing areas in the capital. With fantastic connectivity, huge investment potential and limitless ambition we are fast becoming well known for economic growth and regeneration
Over the past few years Waltham Forest has changed drastically as a place. Good schools, great parks, excellent culture facilities, mass regeneration and budding community entrepreneurial ship are making us a place that people want to call home. Our ambition is that everybody in Waltham Forest enjoys a quality life.
At Waltham Forest we are 100% committed to providing our staff with the highest quality support.
We are working to provide enhanced support services for business units including Digital & ICT, Human Resources, Communications and Business Transformation within our Corporate Development directorate.
This role focusses on customer experience and needs. The support lead will work with individual services to develop and deliver a consistent experience and approach to delivering support including:
- Working with teams and managers to implement and improve telephone support services.
- Work with services to identify, develop and implement self-service processes using our ITSM system
- Assist services to identify, develop and implement self-help information and guidance through multiple channels such as our intranet and Office 365 technologies.
- Logistical support and organisation of customer drop-in session
- The production of performance reports and assisting in analysis and insight.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who can work independently and support the work of a wide variety of teams.
Applicants would need to demonstrate strong skills in analysis, collaboration, communication, process management and problem solving.
How to Apply
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.