Salary: £22,377 - £24,030
Contract type: Permanent/Full Time
As a key player in the team, the post holder will provide high quality technical support (including lighting, sound, AV and stage management) and maintenance for all our venues and equipment.
You will deliver a consistently high standard of service to visiting artists and other venue users, and using safe working procedures at all times to contribute to the venues reputation as friendly and welcoming Theatres.
This role is ideally suited to a multi-talented theatre technician with experience of similar venues.
You will have a proven record of supervising technical crew members, punctuality, attention to detail, outstanding organisational skills and ability to adapt to changing environments.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax free bikes for work
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight 25th August 2019
Interview date: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath on 0208 132 1053 or Vickie.McGrath@enfield.gov.uk. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419