Plaistow Primary School and Children’s Centre
Junction Road, Plaistow, E13 9DQ
Leadership L9 - L13
Required for January 2020, the governors are seeking to appoint a full-time Deputy Headteacher to join our dedicated leadership team.
Plaistow is a large inner city school with a strong ethos and commitment to inclusive practice.
We will be looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven skills or abilities as effective and ambitious leaders who will work closely with the Headteacher to develop the school further
- Proven ability to lead by example and be an excellent practitioner across the key stages
- Commitment to raising standards across the school
- A commitment to Inclusion
- Proven skills or abilities and a record of leading areas of priority throughout the school
- Knowledge and proven skills or abilities in the Assessment, Curriculum & whole school organisation
- A committed and friendly staff
- Highly motivated children in an inclusive environment
- Supportive governors and parents
- Spacious grounds and a fantastic learning environment
- Full support and a commitment to continued professional development
- Well Being programme including child care vouchers, discounted gym membership and regular staff social events
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the head teacher
Janine St. Pierre via the school office on 020 8548 5620
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019 @ midday
Shortlisting date: Thursday 26th September 2019
Interview: Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th October 2019 (two days)
The Schools in this Authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.