Teaching Assistant – Level 1
Required – September 2019 or ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teaching Assistant who has experience of, or interest in, working with children to develop language skills (esp. EAL); has vision and energy and would like to join our well organised and professional team here at Ainslie Wood.
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
• Use personalised learning techniques in order to consistently facilitate accelerated learning
• Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
• Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
We can offer:
• An inclusive approach to education where we aim to exceed expectations for all
• A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
• The support of a committed Staff and Leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 9.30 5th September 2019
Interviews: 11th September 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.