Teacher and Music Lead
for Earlham Primary School
Earlham is recruiting for a high quality, dynamic and reflective teacher and leader to join our creative, innovative and inclusive team.
Earlham is part of Eko Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, currently made up of 5 schools.
At Eko Trust, every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient.
- Our schools are vibrant and multi-cultural centres of learning.
- Our children are happy and love actively learning.
- Our children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning at the end of Year 6 and through to secondary school.
- We are proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together.
A supportive, practice based, experienced senior leadership team believe sharing leadership, dismantling hierarchies and saying yes to all good ideas ensure staff succeed with us and move to promotions quickly.
- high quality, personalised induction
- excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others nationally
- a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment
We are looking for a teacher who:
- strives to make a difference to outcomes for children
- demonstrates good organisation, reflection and communication skills
- values teamwork and is able to build strong professional relationships
- Is an accomplished musician to at least grade 5 on two instruments
- Alongside the school’s Curriculum Lead is able to lead the teaching and learning of our music curriculum
- Is able to provide small groups of KS2 children with expert instrumental tuition during leadership time
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Earlham Primary School and Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.