Ealing Councils Service for Children with Additional Needs (ESCAN) are recruiting for an IT Applications System Administrator.
The daily role involves supporting over 1000 (internal and external) users across a key service system.
The System administrator will look after account access and validation, profile management, passwords, key data quality issues, and support data amendments, organisational/team structures, complete workflows, reference data and workflow issues. As well as contributing continuous improvement to systems and development data quality and assurance processes.
Candidates applying should:
* have practical experience of working on a busy service desk
* be familiar with system administration school case management systems (Tribal applications or equivalent)
* be familiar with SQL (Structured Query Language) and associated tools
* understand technical workflow issues
* understand how to monitor and improve data quality in application systems
* have a good understanding of schools and education services
* be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* have good communication and organisational skills
A relevant academic or professional qualification or equivalent experience in ICT systems or processes would be beneficial.
Toaply online please visit www.ealing.gov.uk/jobs
Closing Date: 26 August 2019