35 hours per week, term time only, Scale 3 (£21,189 - £22,083, FTE)
Permanent starting September 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic admin assistant to join the friendly and hard-working team in our busy school office.
You will be someone who is:
- outgoing and approachable, whilst being sensitive to the needs of the community we serve
- committed to working with children and their families in a supportive and professional way within an educational setting
- pro-active, solution-focussed and resilient to the day to day challenges the post will bring
- well-organised and creative, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proficient in a wide range of office skills including telephone, email, typing, filing, photocopying and other general clerical duties
- ideally experienced in supporting school finance and premises management
- experienced in using a Management Information System, ideally RM Integris
We can offer you the opportunity to work with fantastic children and an effective and dedicated team, with the support of enthusiastic governors and parents. We provide excellent opportunities for furthering your professional development and a chance to make a real difference to our school.
We do not accept CVs alone. For an application pack, please e-mail:
Closing date: Monday 1st July 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 4th July
To discuss the post further, or arrange a visit, please telephone Jennifer Cox, School Business Manager, on 020 8980 2413.
Wellington School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.