Vacancy 1: Bexley, full time permanent
Vacancy 2: Sittingbourne and Medway, part time (up to 20 hours per week) permament
Vacancy 3: Tunbridge Wells, full time permanent
Our Neighbourhood Services Managers are responsible for a portfolio of Supported and Retirement Living and temporary accommodation homes.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong track record for delivering excellent services, highly experienced in housing management and with a passion to be ‘one step ahead’.
You will need an excellent grasp of complex tenancy and leasehold matters and a solid understanding of statutory duties to the vulnerable. We are looking for a ‘people person’ with ability to forge excellent relationships with managing agents and statutory authorities.
If you love a challenge, are passionate about people and really want to make a difference then we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
Moat is one of the top 30 housing associations in the UK with 20,000 homes spread across south east London, Kent, Essex and Sussex and we continue to develop new homes at an impressive rate too – last year we delivered 531 – and will have provided almost 3000 homes in our 2015-20 programme. Our ambition is simple - to bring an end to housing need.
Want to know more? Check out our recruitment pack here: https://bit.ly/2Y5Hw7d
In return for your hard work, we will reward you with:
- Salary between £25,423 - £31,778 per annum (offered dependent upon experience)
- Car allowance of £1,942 per annum
- London allowance (for the Sidcup vacancy only) of £2,283 per annum
- Full time hours for the Sidcup and Tunbridge Wells vacancies. Part time hour (20 maximum per week) for the Medway vacancy.
- Generous annual leave entitlement with the flexibility to buy and sell more
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Training and development including accredited management courses, further education sponsorship, professional subscriptions, leaderships development programmes and culture of internal development
- Health and wellbeing including an employee assistance programme and a selection of optional initiatives
Interested in applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your online application, evidencing the skills and experience you can bring to Moat by Wednesday 31 July 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any point should we receive sufficient applications. Please ensure you submit your application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.