Scale L29 – L33
St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
As a proud member of the innovative University Schools Trust (UST), we benefit from the unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who work together to deliver our shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptionally well qualified and talented Associate Headteacher to raise the attainment of all students in a specified year group.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of teaching and learning and a commitment to inclusion without exception or bias
- Has excellent organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of the Trust School site
- Has significant leadership and management experience and is able to create an ethos within which their direct reports are motivated and supported to develop their skills and knowledge
- Has a understanding of effective governance
We will offer:
- Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
- An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
- Opportunities to develop and to support your continuous professional development
Visits to the school:
4th April 2019 at either 9:00am or 5:00pm, please contact Cleo Nomicos O’Flaherty on 020 7987 1883
Application closing date:
4pm 23rd April 2019
w/c 29th April 2019
Please follow the link to apply
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.