Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead? We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified full-time KS3 English Coordinator.
The Royal Greenwich Trust School (RGTS) is an expanding mixed secondary school, currently with Year 7, Year 8 and a Sixth Form. At present, we are undergoing an exciting new expansion to the school building to accommodate further students as we grow. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. RGTS places learner engagement and learner voice at the heart of its vision.
As a KS3 English Coordinator you will:
- contribute to the creation, development and review of all schemes of work within the English department
- teach consistently high quality lessons
- be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in English
- be able to demonstrate belief in RGTS and University Trust Schools ethos and values.
In return we offer:
- outstanding facilities, working with friendly, supportive, forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- an ideal location in the Royal Borough of Greenwich near to the O2 and Thames Barrier.
- free staff breakfast.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school.
- Pay Range: MPR – UPR plus TLR
To learn more about our benefits please follow the link https://www.ust.london/666/royal-greenwich-trust-school-1
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
RGTS is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply:
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the School website: http://www.rgtrustschool.net Completed forms should be returned directly to Royal Greenwich Trust School for the attention of Fiona Benjamin, Senior HR Advisor.
If you have any questions, please contact Fiona Benjamin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8312 5480.