Grade: TMS/UPS + SPN1
Hours per week: 0.6 FTE
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2019
Location: Bilingual Primary School
Main advert detail
We are looking to appoint an experienced SENCO for 3 days per week who:
- Can inspire teachers to provide Quality First Teaching for all children including those on the SEN register;
- Is autonomous, efficient and organised;
- Instils confidence in parents and other stakeholders;
- Can develop Teaching Assistants’ ability in their role;
- Can form positive partnerships with colleagues, and parents with a focus on developing effective strategies for communication.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised and dynamic individual to shape the future of SEND provision in the school and make a difference within an environment of professional trust.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
Please note that we only accept electronic application and do not accept CV’s. Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment on 26/03/18 at 4.00pm or 28/03/18 at 11.45 am Please call 01272 916212 to book your place or visit www.bilingualprimaryschool.org.uk for more information.
Closing date: 19 April 2019 at 9am
Interview date: 30 April 2019
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Bilingual Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.