Nelmes Primary School
Essex RM11 3BX
Telephone: 01708 447676
Head Teacher: Kirsten Cooper
Year 5 Class teacher
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Teachers Main Scale/Upper Scale
Contract: Maternity cover from 4th March 2019 to 31st August 2019
Required for March 2019, we are looking to appoint a committed and dedicated teacher to work in one of our Year 5 classes. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who has high expectations in all areas for all pupils and who works well in a team with our outstanding staff.
At Nelmes Primary School we are committed to supporting and encouraging children across the whole curriculum and we passionately believe that all children can and should make excellent progress. Our children are well behaved and have excellent attitudes to learning. Our staff work together to ensure a consistent high standard of education, across the whole school.
This Position requires the candidate to be:
- Proactive, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with all staff
- Able to engage and enthuse all pupils to participate in lessons
- Able to develop positive relationships with pupils to ensure our children are the best they can be
- Enthusiastic, confident and have an understanding of the primary curriculum
- Demonstrate reliability and commitment to the school and children
- Dedicated, and have high expectations of all children
Nelmes is an Outstanding school and can offer you:
- a kind, caring, warm and friendly school with happy, well behaved and motivated children
- professional development opportunities within school and an experienced team to offer advice and support
- an opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards and creating an inclusive learning environment for all children
Visits to the school are most welcome and we would welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQTs.
Please apply online.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Interviews to be held in week beginning 28th January 2019
We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment.