Intensive Housing Management Worker
£12.46 per hour (£22,672 FTE equivalent)
0 Hours Contract (flexible shifts/on-call)
As an Intensive Housing Management Worker you will work as part of a team, to deliver housing management services on site that meet the needs of vulnerable residents and support the general maintenance and security of the buildings.
We have a range of buildings across Oxford, Staines, Ealing, Acton, Hillingdon, Bromley and Guildford and seeking individuals who will be able to cover at least one of these locations on a shift/on-call basis (0 hours contract).
You duties will include:
- To carry out regular building inspections, identify elements of maintenance required and report repairs to the appropriate department.
- To direct service contractors as required, helping to ensure an efficient and cost effective service is delivered to residents and to the organisation as a whole.
- To regularly monitor the general safety and wellbeing of residents including sign-posting residents to support service services where appropriate.
Skills you will possess:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role in support, housing or care
- Understanding of health & safety, particularly safeguarding vulnerable adults and personal safety
- Confident in managing challenging behaviour
You will need to be flexible to potentially cover multiple locations at short notice, therefore a driving licence and a reliable vehicle is preferred.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
Closing date: 30 January 2019
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and southern England, and thousands more in the development pipeline.
We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people. We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand. Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, all of the surpluses the Group generates are reinvested into supporting our social purpose, helping to deliver more homes and services for customers. A2Dominion is also part of the g15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.