Intensive Housing Management Officer
Arundel House - Young Parents Project
Salary - £13 603 per annum
21 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible start and end times
Our young parents' projects are designed to prepare individuals and couples for living independently in the community within a two-year timeframe.
Our Support Plans offer the flexibility needed by young parents, who typically have varying levels of requirements, to maintain their tenancy, as well as help with any safeguarding issues they may have.
We are recruiting an Intensive Housing Management Officer to deliver a high quality service that supports the general maintenance and security of the buildings and meets the needs of vulnerable sheltered housing and supported housing residents.
Key duties include:
· carrying out regular building inspections, identify elements of maintenance required and report repairs to the appropriate department
· maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, safety and security
· assist tenants to understand the housing management policies
· Experience of a customer facing role
· Good level of computer literacy, able to utilise Word, Excel, Outlook and internet to maximise the efficient uses of resources.
· Excellent verbal written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of working with vulnerable people and community groups.
· Full UK clean driving licence.
We are a residential property group with a social purpose. Our vision is to improve people's lives through high quality homes and services. Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, we reinvest all of our profits into building more new homes and supporting the communities where we work.
The Group is committed to equality of opportunity. We guarantee an interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.