Scale 2 unqualified spinal points 11-13 £15495.39 to £15525.76
Scale 3 qualified spinal points 14-17 £15581.84 to £15943.99
32.5 hours per week, term time only
REQUIRED BY - January 2019 or sooner
Selwyn Primary School is part of the Leading Learning Trust.
CEO – Emma Nicholls
Head teacher – Helen Mawer
Please visit our website for further information about Selwyn Primary School.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Support the education and welfare of pupils
- Work closely with class teachers to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is of an outstanding quality for all learners
- Work with small groups and individuals with specific learning needs
- Enthusiasm for working with children
- Experience of working with children with special needs and/or language and communication delay
- A sound knowledge of the Primary school curriculum
- Is hard working, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- High standards of English and Maths
- Can offer good to outstanding practice which engages and motivates pupils
- The ability to work effectively with children to raise standards of attainment and progress
- Is committed to Selwyn’s ethos of high expectations
We can offer the right candidate: excellent CPD and professional development opportunities within a vibrant, friendly and dedicated school community.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews will take place during the week commencing: Monday 28th January 2019