ART AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
· Salary: £24,500 - £25,325 per annum; pro-rata – more for a suitably experienced applicant
· Term time only (39 weeks/year)
· Full Time; 36 Hours per week (including 30 minutes lunch break)
· Employee Assistance Programme (providing counselling and legal support for family members)
· Access to fully equipped gym
· Free car parking with electric charging points
· Local Government Pension Scheme
· Free lunch and drinks
· Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and/or experienced Art/Design Technology Technician to provide general technical and administrative assistance in the delivery of the art and design technology curriculum and raising achievement.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in Art & Design Technology and will need to be self-motivated and flexible in their work, including:
· providing technical support within the classroom including working alongside students;
· preparing materials and equipment for use in lessons as requested and to assist with the reprographics and ICT administration within the Department;
· working in a practical art-making environment offering relevant skills;
· assisting in special exhibitions and displays of Art across the school;
· ensuring the well-organised storage of materials, equipment and artwork;
· maintaining efficient and tidy organisation of ADT classrooms and areas;
· sharing our high expectations for progress for all pupils;
· working independently but also making a significant contribution to the team;
· sharing our positive ethos and commitment to inclusion.
· being technically and administratively efficient, with an ability to adapt quickly to changes and provide creative, astute and efficient solutions under time pressure, when required
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2024 AT NOON
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis (as applications are received) and we reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date.
Previous applicants need not reapply
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.