Sanders Draper School
Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, RM12 6RT
Tel: 01708 443068
Senior ICT Technician
Grade: Scale 5 points 12-15
Actual Salary: £27,807 - £29,214 (subject to pay review)
Hours: 36 hours per week - 52 weeks per year.
27 days p/a annual leave entitlement, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior ICT Technician to support the work of our Trust Strategic Network Manager. The school uses a variety of educational software and IT platforms which include SIMS, Google Classroom, Office 365, Windows Server 2016+ and Cisco Meraki.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven IT skills to include hardware and software installation, upgrade and maintenance of both Windows and Mac
- The ability to work as part of a team and be proactive
- Proven record of maintaining efficient IT systems ideally in a school setting
- Proven hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience including AV equipment
- High level of team, interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical, calm, organised approach to problem solving
- The ability to manage time effectively, multitasking and working to tight deadlines
- A high level of initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to work in a collaborative manner
If you are looking to advance your career in a small, friendly supportive school and are committed to providing the very best experience for our students we would love to meet you. If you would like to speak to the Trust Network Manager, Mr J. Adams, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Head Teacher, Mr Stuart Brooks, email@example.com please feel free to contact the school 01708 443068. We welcome visitors to the school from potential applicants.
As an employee you will be covered by our excellent well-being support and medical cover programme through the School Advisory Service (SAS).
- Access 24 hours a day to a GP helpline where you can have a telephone conversation for you and close relatives.
- Access to Physiotherapy
- Access to a counselling service
- Free 12 week Weight Management Programme
- Support for stress management
- Lifestyle Screening
- Relationship Counselling
- Long-term condition support - support for you and family members where you or a member of your family is suffering from a long-term condition such as cancer, Multiple Sclerosis or Motor Neurones disease. This list is not exhaustive.
- Private Medical Service
- Stress Counselling
As an employer we are committed to promoting career development and recognise hard work and effort. This is evident in the staff testimonials.
“We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.”
Tel: 01708 730141
Please submit an application form, available on the schools website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
You should refer to the job description for this post when evidencing your suitability.
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2023 9.00am
Interview date: W/C 11th December 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient suitable applications for the role. If you are interested in the role, please submit your application as early as possible.
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
Sanders Draper School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All adults who work at the school must share this commitment to young people. We are part of the Success for All Educational Trust with Redden Court School, The Royal Liberty School and Rise Park Academies.