Clockhouse Primary School
Clockhouse Lane, Collier Row, Romford, RM5 3QR
Telephone: 01708 745972
Fax: 01708 742245
Headteacher: Mrs J Savidge
Hours: 17 hours 05 minutes per week x 39 weeks per year (term time only) Monday to Friday
Grade: Grade 1/2 Points 2-5 (including TA2 allowance)
Pro rata salary: £9,799 - £10,279 per annum + TA2 allowance (based on £23,628 - £24,804 full time salary p.a)
To Start: As soon as possible
MDA role negotiable as well as extended hours for the right candidate
Clockhouse is a large Primary School, which is a popular community school situated in Collier Row. The school was rated Outstanding by Ofsted (June 2023):
‘Pupils thrive at this inspiring and supportive school. Pupils are proud to learn. They keenly demonstrate the school values of nurture, respect, learning, community, excellence and excitement. Teachers and support staff are proud to work at the school.’
Ofsted Inspection July 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the school and the Governing Body are eager to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Assistant to work with children across a year group supporting Learning and Teaching. The current role requires the successful applicant to work in Year 6 this year and be flexible, reliable and committed.
We would welcome applications from those who:
- Are committed to our school values of Nurture, Respect, Learning, Community, Excellence and Excitement;
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Are willing to work in a team but also show initiative to work independently;
- Meet the person specification, NVQ Level 2 is desirable.
Our school offers:
- Enthusiastic, kind and caring children;
- A well-resourced environment and a strong commitment to School Improvement;
- A firm commitment to the Continuing Professional Development of all staff;
- Friendly and supportive working environment, with opportunities to progress in your career.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Be inspirational;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and passionate about children’s learning;
- Be committed to maintaining high standards and expectations;
- Be able to work as part of a team.
We consider this to be an exciting opportunity for any applicant looking to develop and who wish to work in a supportive and inclusive environment where commitment to development of the whole child is paramount.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you. You can find out more about us at our school website - https://www.clockhouseprimaryschool.co.uk/, but do come and meet our children and staff.
Please phone or email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment or to find out more about the role.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 21st September
Interviews to be held: Week beginning 25th September