REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2024
DERSINGHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL is a vibrant 3-form entry primary school with well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn and love coming to school.
The school is part of the CPD Federation and benefits from the many opportunities afforded from working closely with other schools. We are passionate about employing dynamic and inspirational professionals who have the ability to motivate young people and contribute to the future success of the school and the development of the school’s ambitious vision.
Our staff are one of the most valuable assets and we are fully committed to supporting and investing in their well-being and professional development.
We are seeking to appoint a colleague who is ambitious for themself and the pupils at Dersingham Primary School and who will want to embrace our community and have a real impact on the life of our school.
Benefits of joining our school community:
- Competitive pay
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- Bespoke professional development programme
- Opportunities to work across the federation
- Free tea and coffee
- A commitment from school leaders to ensure you maintain a work life balance
- Regular free breakfast and lunch on INSET days and other occasions
- Staff counselling/financial advice available
- A well-being package which includes days off in lieu
- Access to excellent transport links
Shortlisting will take place as and when applications are received.
Advert closes Thursday 12th October 2023
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Jobsgopublic Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.