Nelson Primary School successful primary school in Newham with an ambitious curriculum, inclusive teaching and children who have positive attitudes to learning.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Learning Mentors to join our team as soon as possible. We are looking for ambitious, inspiring professionals with the skills, drive and determination to help ensure that all our pupils are able to thrive.
The successful applicant will be:
- An outstanding practitioner with a proven track record of successfully working with children of primary age
- Passionate about supporting and advocating for children who are experiencing social, emotional or mental health needs
- Experienced in working with families to improve outcomes for their children
- Highly organised and able to manage their time effectively
- Reflective practitioners who are keen to develop and progress
- Positive, flexible and able to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Educated to at least GCSE level with 5 passes (A*- C or Level 9 - Level 4) including English and Maths, or equivalent
- We are extremely proud of our school, which was graded good at its last inspection and strives continuously to improve.
We have a strong nurturing ethos and great children who are eager to learn.
Visits from prospective candidates are encouraged.
Closing Date: 21st September 2023
Interviews w/b: 25th September 2023
Visits to the school are most welcome please contact the Head Teacher’s PA Sahanaz Begom by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Vision Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.