Roman Road Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking individual to fulfil the role as an Administrative Assistant. You must be a good team player with good communication skills to meet new challenges to work in our busy, friendly school office.
If you have:
- Good communication skills
- Experience and skilled in using SIMs
- Experienced and skilled in using Windows and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Experience in working in an office with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage own workload
- A commitment to learning and improving your own skills and knowledge
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
Employees of Roman Road Primary School have a responsibility for and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school.
Please contact Daniel Boakes, School Business Manager on 0207 476 1602 or email: Daniel.email@example.com
For general enquires please call 020 7476 1602
Closing date: Tuesday 19th September 2023
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the JGP Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.