Scale – Point 2 to 6
FTE £23,628 - £25,212
37 hours per week. Term Time only
Do you have the passion, energy and vision to work in a larger than average Outstanding Primary School?
Woodside Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Primary Academy Trust. We are a larger than average school with over 1200 pupils aged from 0 - 11 years old.
This is a customer facing role managing parent enquiries and general office administration systems. You will be the first to meet and greet parents, children and staff and will need to take a friendly welcoming approach to your role. You will support the Office Coordinator and wider office team; to ensure effective organisation of all administration tasks including Microsoft Office packages and reports, our own School Management Systems and any local authority-based systems for collecting and submitting data. You will need to be friendly, have excellent communication skills, good time management and the ability to work to deadlines.
Previous office experience with a strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of office operations is essential.
We require a reliable individual who is driven with a desire to be part of an Outstanding School; with a vision to ensure a high-quality service for our young children and Woodside families.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure high standards of service are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with parents, children and staff to ensure good communication is maintained and their individual needs are met.
- Receive and make telephone calls, deal with emails, handle enquiries and pass them onto the relevant people as needed.
- Perform all general office duties i.e., maintaining the school’s communication and data system, postal duties, copying, filing and dealing with general office enquiries.
- Understand and follow all school policies and procedures at all times.
- Other tasks associated with the administration of the office as required
- Hold an Enhance DBS check.
What we will provide:
- Supportive leadership team
- Free before and after school child care.
- Free childcare during INSET days.
- “Perks for Work” Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
To request an application pack, please email:
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website:
Closing date: Friday 22 September 2023 Time: 12:00
Shorting: Friday 22 September 2023
Interviews to take place on: week commencing Monday 25 September 2023
Applications to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.