Temporary accommodations are in short supply but customer demand for services and expectations are high. As a local housing authority, Ealing Council wants to be able to offer the best possible customer service and find innovative and cost effective solutions in this difficult climate.
We want to deliver an ambitious change programme for its wider Housing Directorate, and this role will sit in the Housing Demand Services to improve our digital environment.
To be considered for the role, you will be a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a proven ability in delivering ICT projects plans and produce performance monitoring data / reports. You will work to demanding targets in a challenging environment, and will need to show high levels of initiative, proactiveness, skill and energy to create and maintain relationships with Housing Demand, housing systems team, and Housing ICT services to deliver a data-driven performance culture.
This role is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
To rise to the challenge, you will need:
- Experience of collating and analysing data with a high level of accuracy and strong commitment to data integrity to ensure its timeliness and accuracy.
- Experience of leading and delivering projects and new initiatives to improve service performance.
- Significant working knowledge of housing ICT systems such as, Open Housing Management Systems (Northgate), objects, locata, etc., and how they can interface with other applications.
- The ability to create, implement and maintain ICT systems knowledge, management information and business systems.
- Experience of developing, writing and implementing strategies, policies, procedures, and preparing high quality written information including reports, briefing notes, specifications and procedures, ensuring maximum clarity and ease of use.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people operating at different levels, being able to convey often complex or technical information in a way that’s clearly understood by everyone.
- Experience of providing training and support to colleagues on ICT systems.
- The ability to work enthusiastically, independently, and flexibly whilst working on a variety of projects and ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to pay attention to detail.