As the Head of Change, you will be an outstanding leader and strategic thinker committed to leading the Change team to support the ambitions of our corporate plan. You’ll strengthen the change framework, which enables effective delivery of projects and wider change efforts, whilst embedding methodology in driving efficiencies from existing business processes, ensuring we undertake the right things, at the right time and in the right way.
What you’ll do
You will :
- Lead, coach and support people in the organisation, to identify, plan, deliver and embed change that makes a positive impact on our residents’ and staff.
- Lead the organisational Change Board and provide governance for the portfolio objectives and communicate progress to staff, Board and Committees for feedback and scrutiny.
- Champion the application of continual improvement approaches across the business and support the review of processes to achieve improved outcomes.
Skills and experience we'd like you to have
We’re looking for someone who has:
- a proven track record in leading, delivering and embedding a complex portfolio change that covers significant changes to: people, process, technology and data.
- substantial proven experience of successfully applying approaches to both change and delivery pragmatically, whilst building and coaching high performing teams to achieve this.
- excellent stakeholder management skills, and be comfortable and effective communicating with a range of stakeholders from Board level to operational level whilst translating often complex information so that it can be understood by the audience.
Our core values are at the heart of how we work
- Take the lead
- Create energy
- Build trust
- Be generous
- Stay grounded
- Remember the little things
We're committed to the wellbeing of our people and in creating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Our benefits to you
- Origin’s ways of working make it easier for you to balance work and home life. You will benefit from flexible working which offers you the opportunity to work from where you are most effective, with the technology and equipment you need, as well as access to flexible space for collaborative working.
- A generous 25-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays, that increases with time, with the opportunity to buy and sell leave
- 2 additional ‘giving something back’ volunteer days
- A pension scheme with contributions from 4% of your salary
- Family leave, compassionate leave and enhanced maternity pay
- Simply Health cash plan providing money back when you spend on health appointments including physiotherapy, dental and opticians
- Interest free loans to help spread the cost of a season ticket or another big purchase
- Annual staff conference, team away days and annual team meal allowance
- Access to Perk Box for fantastic savings on everyday purchases and much more
- Free employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to join staff network groups
- Refer a friend bonus
We’re also committed to ensuring that our people have access to an excellent range of learning and development opportunities including our induction programme, course sponsorship, leadership development, mentoring and talent schemes along with professional membership if it’s a requirement to your role.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the job description for Head of Change below.