Job starts: September 2023
Actual Salary: £20,804 - £21,146
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated EYFS Practitioner to join our creative staff team. This is
an exciting opportunity to work across our Early Years Department, as we continue to expand our
provision. The successful candidates must have at least a level 3 qualification relevant to this post.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from candidates that:
- Can support the class teacher to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals/groups;
- Be flexible and have a positive nature and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Model excellent behaviour management skills.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the post - To arrange a visit and/or
informal discussion about this post, please contact Andrew Sellers– Assistant Head teacher
on 020 8472 7142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website.
Interviews: w/c 12 June 2023
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced
DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration
questionnaire may be required for this post.
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage
applicants to apply early.