Hornchurch Academy Trust
Scargill Infant School
Mungo Park Road,
Essex RM13 7PL
Tel: 01708 555707
KS1 Class Teacher
Contract: Part Time/Fixed Term - 1 year
Hours: 19.5 hours per week (3 days per week)
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start: September 2023
The Hornchurch Academy Trust is a group of six schools based in Rainham, Upminster and Northfleet within the London Borough of Havering and Kent.
We are looking for an amazing person to join our friendly, supportive, nurturing team as a KS1 class teacher from September 2023.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a collaborative working environment, sharing skills, knowledge and expertise, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a quality first teaching practitioner who:
- Has a passion for delivering skills and knowledge through an interactive approach;
- Has a good understanding of different pedagogical approaches to learning;
- Enjoys celebrating the progress children make;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to ensure home school links are strong;
- Works well and thrives within a team led environment.
There are opportunities for professional development and promotion within the Trust.
As part of Hornchurch Academy Trust, we can offer you:
Enhanced career development opportunities, working across the Trust schools.
- Enhanced career development opportunities, working across the Trust schools.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to support career progression.
- Mentoring support from an experienced and supportive team of staff and access to trained wellbeing mentors in all schools.
- Continuous service granted to joining staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme, including face to face counselling, financial, family and legal advice.
- Staff discount scheme (HES rewards).
- 24 hour access to online Wellbeing support App.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Dawn McGahey on 01708 555707.
Please apply online.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd June 2023 at midday
Interviews will take place: Week Commencing 26th June 2023