EYFS Class Teacher
St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an EYFS qualified teacher for September 2023.
Full-time, permanent – MPS/UPS
Start Date: September 2023
St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School is a friendly and popular school located in Fulham. Our core values of courage, compassion and wisdom underpin all aspects of school life.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic class teacher with high expectations to join our Early Years team in September 2023. Successful candidates will be able to inspire children and deliver exciting and challenging learning experiences, will be open to new ideas and have a genuine passion for teaching and learning alongside our children. We value candidates who are innovative and keen to contribute to the whole school community.
- Have qualified teacher status
- Are passionate about children’s learning and ambitious about developing early years practice
- Are able to maximize children’s learning through the provision of motivating activities and a positive, creative learning environment
- Are in sympathy with the ethos of a Church of England school
- Are a committed, enthusiastic team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pupils, colleagues and parents
Then we can offer you:
- An ambitious and creative place to work
- A dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team
- A leadership team who are keen to support you in achieving your professional goals
- A supportive and professional environment
- A supportive governing body and a friendly, proactive PTFA.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged - to give you a sense of how special our school really is. These can be arranged by contacting Mrs Sheila Baxter, the Senior Administration Officer, in the school office on 0207731 5454. Applications will only be accepted on our official application form.
Find out more about the school on our website www.stjohnsce.lbhf.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 20th April, 2023 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting will take place thereafter.
Interviews are scheduled to take place during week commencing 1st May, 2023
St. John’s Walham Green CE Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.