Communications and Network Analyst
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse, and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our busy team.
We are strengthening our in-house IT Infrastructure team, to ensure we have the breadth of skills we need to manage and develop our mixed Azure / on premise estate. The scope of your work will include performance monitoring, fault resolution, security, responding to incidents and ensuring business continuity across our LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructure.
You need to have:
- ITIL Foundation or higher
- Cisco/Meraki official training or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Microsoft Teams Telephony official training or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative whilst being under pressure of time constraints to ensure successful outcomes for the business
- A positive attitude towards your customers and clients with the skill of maintaining good working relationships.
Successful applicants will be contacted with details for interview in due course.
To apply for this role, please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/jobs
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.