Midday Supervisory Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Midday supervisory assistant for this popular and successful two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community in Beckton, East London.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hardworking and supportive staff team?
- Work in a stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for a Midday supervisory assistant who is willing to :
- Enjoy working with children across the primary age range (3 – 11 years)
- Able to support the learning of groups of children outside of the classroom
- Willing to work 1:1 to support children with additional needs
- Committed to work as part of a strong team with enthusiasm and integrity
- Wanting to make a difference!
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff
- Professional development and training
- A true sense of community and mutual respect
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will also be required to complete a pre-interview self disclosure, and will be subject to online checks for safeguarding purposes.
Closing date: 14th April 2023
Interviews: week beginning 17th April 2023