St James Hatcham CE Primary School - School Business Manager
Position: School Business Manager
Salary Grade PO3 points 34-36
Current Salary Range: £41,346 – 43,356 FTE 1.0
Permanent - 8.30am-4.30pm Monday-Friday Term Time only plus 3 weeks
Required for May 2022
The Governors of St James Hatcham CE Primary School are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic professional to complement our staff and work alongside our Head Teacher in the financial management of the school. If you have a proven record of accomplishment, and have the drive, enthusiasm and the resilience for a challenging but rewarding new opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
St James Hatcham is one form entry school recently awarded International School’s Accreditation with an outstanding SIAMS and good Ofsted. We have a passion for promoting global links, social justice and a love of learning within a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We are looking to appoint someone with energy, enthusiasm and experience in order to ensure that our school continues to run efficiently with regard to administration, financial management, school premises and facilities.
- Have excellent knowledge of budget management and resource planning
- Be experienced in using information systems including computerized systems in an administrative environment
- Be able to manage and work as part of a team effectively
- Relate well to children and adults
We can offer:
· An opportunity to work closely with the Head Teacher and SLT in leading and managing the strategic direction of the school, in order to have a significant impact on our future achievements.
· Well behaved, motivated, caring pupils who are excited about their learning.
· A supportive and experienced admin assistant
· A warm, welcoming, supportive and attractive work environment.
Further details and application forms are available via the Greta Preston in the school office during the school day or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school website. Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be made by arrangement with Mrs Janet Hall, the School Business Manager.
St James Hatcham Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All necessary safeguarding checks will be carried out. It is essential that all members of staff share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts.
Closing date: Tuesday 18^th April 2023 4pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19^th April 2023
Interview date: Thursday 20^th April 2023 or Friday 21^st April 2023