EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
Empower Learning Academy Trust, Bower Park Academy, Romford
Grade: Grade 5, Spinal point 18-24
Salary: £30,699 - £33,819 p.a. (inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: Full time - 36 per week, 52 weeks per year
Required for a June start
Inspire and be inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we wish to appoint a HR Officer at the Empower Learning Academy Trust.
You will be an individual who is looking to excel within their career and be open to learning new things ideally with a prior background in education.
The successful candidate will, amongst other activities, be responsible for:
- Supporting all employee relations issues with the wider HR team
- Proactively manage long term sickness and assist Line Managers with short term sickness
- Manage and maintain the HR Management Information System
- Maintain job descriptions and assist with recruitment assignments
- Produce department statistics as required
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Deadline for Applications
Please forward your completed application to Elise Robinson, HR Officer at email@example.com by 4pm on 24th March 2023.
Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 27th March 2023.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment, please contact Mrs Sue Holgate, Head of HR on 01708- 741748.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children. For further information, please contact Mrs Sue Holgate, Head of HR on 01708 731748.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.