Do you care for children’s social, emotional and physical well-being? Then this could be the post for you.
You could be the missing person from our strong committed pastoral support team who make a significant contribution within our school.
Your main role would be to administer first aid to children across the school.
To carry out this role effectively you should be able to:
- Show that you have a caring, support, nurturing nature
- Have an up to date knowledge of first aid including paediatric first aid
- Experience of delivering first aid in a school setting
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the school and pupils
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Closing date: Monday 20th March 2023
Interviews and task: Wednesday 29th March 2023