CLASS TEACHER EYFS
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher to work within an inspirational team.
Barclay Primary is an Outstanding School (Ofsted 2021) and part of the Lion Academy Trust we are proud to educate children from diverse backgrounds and strive to ensure that all children fully meet their potential through truly inspirational learning experiences. Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Barclay. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments as well as start of the art IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a creative, committed and outstanding Early Years teacher to join our successful EYFS team. The successful candidate will model excellence in teaching and learning and the curriculum development in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). This role is classroom based and the successful candidate will be provided with additional support.
We guarantee an outstanding work environment and superb resources.
What we can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
• Outer London salary, staff parking permit scheme, Perks at Work, Car leasing scheme (coming soon April 23) Employee Assistant Programme and good transport links.
• Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The successful candidate will be:
Highly skilled in delivering the new EYFS/primary curriculum
• Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
• Innovative, passionate about teaching with a ‘can do’ attitude
• A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
• A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
• Resilient and able to hit the ground running
We are seeking individuals who have a degree or equivalent teaching qualification/QTS
If you share these values, the Job Description and application form is available by emailing our HR Manager Maria Hounsell firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed application forms to the same email address.
Closing date: 31st March 2023
Interviews: To be arranged with candidates.
The Lion Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo reference checks with previous employers and be subject to a DBS.