Paid weeks per year: 44.85 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: As soon as possible
The governors of this welcoming and friendly Catholic school are seeking to appoint an excellent cleaner.
About the role
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic or be fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school; energetic and enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
They will have the following essential skills:-
- Physical fitness, encompassing the ability to bend, stretch, lean, reach, carry heavy and awkward items and operate vacuum cleaners and floor mops
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness to undertake necessary tasks of an unpleasant nature
- An aptitude for, and a willingness to be trained in modern cleaning methods and machinery (cleaning) operations
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with Health & Safety procedures relevant to the role
We can offer:-
- Friendly, energetic and supportive staff
- Motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- Supportive parents and governors
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For full details and an application form please contact the school office on 01273 556607 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcome.
Closing date: 9th October
Interview date: 11th October
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school office: Davey Drive, Brighton, BN1 7BF, email@example.com
Telephone: 01273 556607
Please ensure you apply with Catholic Education form, downloaded from below or Catholic Education Website
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.