Kelvin Grove School Teaching Assistant
Thank you for your interest in the above vacancy. Kelvin Grove is a popular school in Sydenham and seeks to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and have relevant experience of working in a school setting. They will have a passion for supporting children’s learning and development and have a desire to work effectively as part of a team – upholding the highest standards of teaching and learning.
Kelvin Grove is a highly inclusive school community that develops pupils with a real love of learning and has a reputation for excellence in Music, Sport and diverse extra-curricular activities.
We can offer you:
- Expert leadership to continue to develop your practice
- Established Teaching Assistant structure to support career progression
- Resilient and hard-working pupils who have a desire to learn and succeed
- A Leadership team that supports staff well-being
- The opportunity to specialise in our SEND provision
You must offer us:
- A strong commitment to improving young people’s life opportunities
- A desire to be an excellent role model to both pupils and staff
- Commitment to raising achievement and delivering excellent outcomes
- The willingness to work in an inclusive and rewarding context
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 32.5 hours per week and for 39 weeks of the year. You will be paid at Scale 3, SCP 5-6 which is currently £23,838 – £24,270 per annum (FTE). NB: The full time equivalent (FTE) salary stated above will be reduced by the application of a ‘pro rata’ calculation to allow for term time only and part time working.
For application details please visit the School website; Kelvin Grove School – Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Kelvin Grove School
Closing Date: 17th October 2022 at 9am
Interview Date: W/B 31st October 2022
For further information, please contact Ian Hyde, Headteacher on 020 8699 6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org