LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT – Permanent Contract
25 hours per week
(Scale 3) £13,902 - £14,154 p.a.
5 hours per day, term time only
As a Learning Support Assistant you will be working as part of a dedicated, multi professional team supporting young children, some with a range of special educational or additional needs. You may work with individual and also groups of children, offering sensitive support. We are a skilled team and you would be supported in developing your skills.
The successful applicant will need:
- Enthusiasm and a sense of humour;
- An ability to work with the staff team to motivate and encourage children to reach their full potential;
- An understanding of how young children develop and learn;
- Familiarity with the EYFS curriculum;
- An awareness of and commitment to the council’s Equal Opportunities Policy;
- An awareness of and commitment to the council’s Safeguarding procedures.
If you have any questions once you have read the information provided in the application pack, please do not hesitate to call the Centre on 020 8743 7339.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th September 2022 at Noon
Interviews: Wednesday 6th October 2022
Randolph Beresford Nursery is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.