Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
Fixed Term contract for this academic year, to start as soon as possible
We are seeking an outstanding, ambitious and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant, with experience in supporting children with complex learning needs, to work with SEND children in our school. An LSA at Norbury will support, nurture, extend and narrow gaps of learning across year groups.
To be considered you must have:
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths
- Evidence of widening your own learning, e.g. degree qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months recent, relevant and continuous experience within a Primary School setting
- Experience or knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice and of working with SEND children
- A wide range of experience and knowledge of the curriculum
- A commitment to personal development and a desire to move onto further responsibility across the school, if possible
- Ability to inspire and be inspired.
You will be welcomed into our vibrant, award winning, friendly, innovative and inclusive school, where Being Inspired and Inspiring others is at the heart of our ethos, our curriculum, and where all pupils and staff given every opportunity to develop skills and knowledge. Our strong safeguarding standards means that we are robust in all aspects of keeping children safe.
You will be required to work under the guidance of the schools Inclusion Team and be prepared to work in a variety of contexts in order to promote and support all learners in all possible learning situations.
Closing date: Monday 26th September 2022 at Noon.
Interviews: Friday 30th September 2022
An equal opportunities employer