This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
Purpose of Role:
To contribute to Peabody’s goals for growth through the implementation of the digital marketing strategy. Support the Digital Marketing Manager in creating a seamless, self-service online customer journey and delivering qualified and hot leads to the sales team. Assist with enhancing our data driven marketing environment. Increase visibility and enhance the reputation of Peabody as a developer of mixed tenure homes and to act as guardian of the Peabody brand. Work closely with the Marketing Executives to ensure your work supports the promotion of our new build homes for Private Sale, Help to Buy and Shared Ownership, as well as our Resident Sales products and services.
This role is currently working remotely 4-days a week, with 1-office day located in Waterloo, London.
The role is being offered as an initial 6-month FTC with the potential to become a permanent full-time role in the future.
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- To assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- To follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver an effective digital marketing strategy to enhance and optimise the customer journey and deliver efficiencies.
- Ensure that all digital content (including copy, pricing, floor plans, CGIs, images and brochures) on websites, property portals and other channels is current, accurate and compliant with the Consumer Code and any other relevant legislation.
- Be responsible for our sales website(s) and CMS systems, ensuring content is engaging, relevant, topical and optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the Peabody brand is protected.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of CRM systems, including updating development/property information, floor plans and imagery; ensure compatibility and consistency between CRM and CMS systems.
- Be responsible for digital troubleshooting, liaising with colleagues in IT and external agencies to ensure support is provided and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Regularly run reports from CRM on lead volume, source and status and digital marketing responses from a variety of channels.
- Implement regular data cleanses of CRM database(s) to ensure active customers are retained, required data fields are populated and data segmentation is optimised.
- Support the marketing team with digital marketing campaigns, such as Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Display Networks (GDN) and social media advertising.
- Assist with developing the self-service customer journey, ensuring a consistent and efficient process and maximising qualified lead conversion.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the integration of digital systems, processes and procedures to ensure the user experience (UX) customer journey is consistent and automated.
- Assist with implementing social media and content marketing strategies to support sales and marketing targets and enhance the reputation of Peabody as a mixed tenure developer; monitor social media channels and respond appropriately.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to monitor, analyse and enhance performance of sales website(s), using Google Analytics and other tools to report on KPIs.
- Update and amend artwork for various types of marketing collateral, including Peabody branded collateral to support the sales function, using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ensure marketing deliverables adhere to the Consumer Code and the Data Protection Act and any other relevant regulations.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams (including Communications, Digital and IT) ensuring Peabody’s online presence adheres to corporate policies, procedures and brand guidelines.
- Assist with the procurement, performance management and review of digital marketing suppliers.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
The skills matrix below captures the skills and attributes that a successful Digital Marketing Executive will demonstrate:
- Demonstratable experience of working in a digital marketing or sales and marketing environment.
- Experience writing for the web, generating content and managing social media accounts.
- Experience of using Umbraco or similar Content Management Systems to manage complex websites, optimise customer journeys and user experience (UX).
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools to analyse and optimise website and channel performance.
- Knowledge and experience of search engine optimisation (SEO) management.
- Experience of using email marketing software.
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of digital media and measuring performance.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, a keen eye for design and a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with senior managers and external agencies.
- Clear, accurate writing skills with the ability to produce fluent and persuasive copy and content for a wide variety of audiences.
- Good time management and organisational skills; able to work with minimal supervision and to deliver quickly.
- A good communicator with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience of working relationships with marketing/media/PR agencies and suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of tasks and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Data Protection laws, the Consumer Code and other relevant legislation (desirable).
- Project management experience (desirable).
- Experience in the new homes property sector (desirable).
Educated to degree level, Marketing or Digital Marketing qualification, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
Job No: 504372
Job Type: Hybrid
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Weekly Hours: 35
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday
This role is a 6-month fixed term contract
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.