The Revenues Client Team at Bexley Council is looking to recruit a Principal Contracts officer specialising in the Revenue collection and recovery areas.
We have a flexible approach to working hours and will consider full time (36 hours per week) part-time, mornings or afternoons or a combination of both You would support the Head of Exchequer Services in ensuring the effective management of its contract for Exchequer Services, with particular regard to the maximisation of Council Tax and Business Rates income and oversight of the Council’s Cashiering function.
If you are a subject matter expert within the discipline of Business Rates/Council Tax, ideally with contract management skills, and a willingness to onboard new initiatives to help Bexley meet its strategic objectives, we would be keen to hear from you.
If you have experience or an awareness of benefits, good IT skills, are conscientious, respond well to a challenge and want to develop your career – then you are the type of person we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: 23/08/2022
- CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: to be confirmed
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers