NHS North East London Integrated Care Board (ICB) was formed on 1 July 2022.
We are an exciting new organisation putting the needs of communities at the heart of our commissioning arrangements.
We are working with local people and partners across health, social care and the voluntary sector in innovative ways to improve health and wellbeing for all our communities.
We can only do this with great staff who are encouraged and supported, which is why we invest in them, listen to them, make sure we are representative of our populations and that we foster their health and wellbeing.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 3 exceptional candidates to support the delivery across Children and Young People, Mental Health, and Wellbeing services on behalf of the Waltham Forest Health & Care Partnership Board, on a 12 month fixed term basis.
The post holders will be working with stakeholders across a number of organisations to deliver on transformational priorities as identified by the place-based partnership. This is an exciting time to join Waltham Forest, as we move forward as part of the ICS, working with colleagues at a local and North East London level.
The post holders will:
- Be required to provide transformation and project leadership on key strategic change projects across Waltham Forest, working across a complex set of partnerships in the borough including the Health & Care Board, provider collaborative partners, GP confederations, primary care networks, and local authorities, and voluntary sector and other partners.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of leading transformation in a large and complex organisation and across systems.
- Have an understanding of health and social care, at an integrated level.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive skills, system planning, transformation in complex systems, provider and system development, and be able to communicate with passion, engaging and enthusing staff, service users and carers, and residents
- Need to understand and be committed to using quality improvement to deliver effective change. Be comfortable in working in the context of complexity and can work autonomously and with the drive and creativity to help develop this exciting agenda.