35 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
Grade: S01 (£32,868 to £34,062) FTE
Required for a start date of Autumn Term 2022
Tidemill Academy is an outstanding two-form entry primary school with a reputation for being creative, innovative and at the leading edge of educational reform. The lead school for Initial Teacher Training within REAch2, we are situated next to the busy and diverse Deptford High Street, only 6 minutes from London Bridge by train, 11 minutes from Cannon Street and accessible by DLR. Our school has excellent facilities and resources and is co-located with the golden Deptford Lounge building.
Tidemill is a haven where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children not only achieve excellent results – they exhibit in art galleries, surf in Devon, compete at the London Youth Games, are djembe drummers, make their own branded chocolate, set up blogs and perform Shakespeare at the theatre!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join Tidemill. This role would be suited to someone who is proactive and an excellent team player. Experience in an academy is an advantage but not essential.
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Keeps pupil achievement and well-being as their core priority
- Is both strategic and hands-on, with substantial proven success in school business management
- Is dynamic and motivational, maintaining and strengthening the standards of our high performing team
- Is committed, professional, creative, commercially minded, astute and flexible
- A genuine leadership role, giving the opportunity to have a key role in shaping the future of our successful school
- Inspirational, talented, committed staff, including a strong administration and premises team
- An award-winning building with great facilities including sports facilities, professional stage lighting and state of the art technology, classrooms & learning environments
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community
- The chance to work with a supportive family of schools, including a business manager network and professional development opportunities
Do you think you have the talent and dedication to make the difference?
If you would like to visit the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . The application pack is available for download from our school website (www.tidemillacademy.org) or by email from the School Business Manager email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 16^th September, 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 20^th September 2022
Applications should be returned to: Marion Drake, Headteacher, Tidemill Academy, 11 Giffin Street, London, SE8 4RJ
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted as long as you follow this up with a signed copy in the post.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and barred list check.
Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Tidemill Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and staff. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List Check.