ACL Lecturer in French and Spanish
2 Hours per week, from 7pm - 9pm
Hourly Paid - £23.76 per hour
Based at the St Albans Campus
The Adult and Community Learning (ACL) Team at Oaklands College is looking for an individual with an engaging style of teaching. This course is for adult students and mainly focuses on acquiring skills in speaking and listening in French and Spanish. You will teach a beginner to intermediate level. It would be beneficial if you could cover both French and Spanish however if you can only teach 1 language, we will still consider your application.
The courses will run in the evening over three terms, a total of 28 weeks, 2 hours per week from 7pm to 9pm.
The successful person for this role will need to have excellent knowledge of French/Spanish and previous teaching experience. It would be desirable if candidates held a Level 3 Award in Education and Training however, we can offer you in depth coaching and the opportunity to achieve a recognised teaching qualification whilst employed.
Closing Date Wednesday 13th July
Interview Date Tuesday 19th July
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.