What you'll do
“Optivo offers more, particularly around involvement, than other sheltered accommodation services” – from erosh Code of Practice ‘outstanding’ assessment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Improvement Manager to join our Independent Living service. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for co-ordinating and managing service improvement in a team covering 83 sheltered and extra care schemes. You’ll work closely with the Head of Independent Living and Regional Managers. You’ll lead and co-ordinate projects including maintaining our external accreditation and merging our service with that of Southern Housing Group.
The Service Improvement Manager is responsible for ensuring service improvements make best use of technology, reflect best practice and are firmly embedded, contributing to high staff and resident satisfaction.
Optivo has office bases in London, Birmingham, Kent and East Sussex. The successful candidate will be based at one of these. You’ll be given the flexibility of fully remote working, with the ability to work onsite whenever you choose to.
What you’ll need
• A strong track record in project or service management; making best use of technology; monitoring of outcomes; and the management of risk and associated issues.
• A solid understanding of how people cope with change and approaches to managing change
• Experience of older people’s services would be a bonus but not essential.
• You’ll be skilled in communicating and working with residents and colleagues.
• You be an excellent team-player, highly skilled in negotiation and influencing techniques and ability to work collaboratively with staff of all disciplines and engaging with all stakeholders.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
• The ability to use CRM or other databases.
What’s in it for you?
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date: 6th July 2022 at 23:59
Interview date: 1st August 2022 via Microsoft Teams