Outstanding Class Teacher – KS2
NQT’s welcome to apply
Start September 2022.
Do you wish to work at a school which supports teachers’ work/life balance? We are a school who has a track record of providing extensive professional development for our Outstanding leaders.
At Woodside we offer the following:
• Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
• Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers
• Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring schools
• Free childcare during INSET days
• Comprehensive CPD program
• Friendly, aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• The opportunity to join a highly motivated and dedicated team
What Ofsted said about leadership at Woodside:
• Over time, the quality of teaching is outstanding. Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
• Personal development, behaviour and pupils’ welfare is outstanding.
• The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises aspirations.
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
• Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
• Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
• Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career? At Woodside we believe in the future development of our teachers