Required September 2022 or sooner
Qualified/unqualified-opportunity to train once employed
St Stephen’s is a successful, diverse community school set in the London Borough of Newham and part of a vibrant, multi-cultural society. We are high achieving learning schools that were judged as outstanding during the last OFSTEDs.
The successful candidate will be someone who is enthusiastic with a passion for working with children and families. Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:-
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prepare written records, for example reports to feed into the general school report for each pupil and keep accurate, up-to-date records.
- Ability to identify potential barriers to learning and jointly engage in strategies to overcome these barriers.
- work closely with parents, families and colleagues across the Federated Schools and Children’s Centre
In return for your experience, enthusiasm and commitment, we offer the opportunity to fulfil your ambitions and potential within a team of hardworking, dedicated staff, governors and supportive parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full CRB checks.
Please note St Stephens IS NOT a church school.
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th June 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 5th July 2022
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the JGP Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.