Lecturer in Creative Media
Full Time / Permanent
£25,687 - £30,667 per annum – Depending on experience and qualifications
Based at the Welwyn Garden City Campus
Oaklands College is a vibrant, inclusive and progressive Further Education College, with a commitment to student success provided through the best possible learning environment and student experience. This role will involve teaching across Level 2 up to level 5 creating media, film and TV on the UAL Creative Media and Foundation Degree.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic Lecturer who is dedicated to ensuring our students succeed. You will be part of a successful, supportive team with a good record of achievement where you have the opportunity to make a real difference to the future of our students, enabling them to progress on to higher education or employment.
To be considered for this role, candidates need to hold the following: a degree in the relevant subject and a recognised Level 3 teaching qualification, although we welcome applications from graduates who are keen to pursue a teaching career.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd July
Interview date Monday 11th July
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous annual leave – 42 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
- The chance to train towards a teaching qualification / assessor qualification, paid by the College
- Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently underrepresented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.