Health and Safety Advisor
Full Time / Permanent
£40,027 - £44,616 per annum – Depending on experience and qualifications
Based across the St Albans and Welwyn Garden City Campus
Oaklands College based in St Albans Hertfordshire are recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor. The successful applicant will maintain a formal health and safety management system to operate across all areas of the College, addressing all aspects of College activity.
In addition you will also ensure that Oaklands College meets all applicable Statutory Compliance obligations for operating its Buildings and Estates.
Applications will be shortlisted on the following criteria.
- Experience of Health and safety systems management in a large organisation
- IOSH or NEBOSH level 5 in Health and Safety or equivalent
- First Aid qualification
- IT level 2 or above
Please see attached Job description for more information.
Closing Date – Sunday 14th August – We reserve the right to close the advert early should suitable candidates be found, therefore early applications are advised.
Interviews will take place on a date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Salary
- Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.