Work Based Learning Administrator – Business Development
Full Time 37 hours per week (Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm) and Fridays 8:30am until 4:30pm
Some occasional evening work may be required
Based at the St Albans Campus with travel to the Welwyn Garden City Campus
£20,884 - £22,152 per annum £22,152 salary achievable after 2 years of employment
Oaklands College are recruiting an experienced department administrator, working in this environment requires good organisation/communication skills, clear and strong communication, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, a good attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are looking for a confident individual who is keen to learn and understand more about the area of apprenticeships as an educational pathway. Good IT skills, a desire to learn and have a really pro-active approach is what we are looking for. Prior experience and understanding of apprenticeships would be an advantage.
You will provide a comprehensive administrative service to the Business Development team and the wider Work Based Learning Department, delivering a first-rate customer service to a busy department of the College.
To be considered for the role you need to demonstrate you hold the following;
- Good standard of education 5 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent qualification or extensive experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in customer services or administration
- Experience of data entry / maintaining clear and accurate records
- Effective listening skills
Please refer to the attached job description when submitting your application.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th June - Early applications are advised as the advert may close before the closing date.
Interview date TBC
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Salary
- Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.