We are looking to appoint two classroom teachers in KS1 or KS2 for September 2022
Starting date will be the 1st September 2022 for the successful candidate.
TLRs will be awarded for candidates with relevant skills and experience.
Keir Hardie Primary is a mainstream two-form entry school that serves a multicultural and vibrant community in Canning Town. We are looking to appoint a candidate that is highly motivated, creative and a passionate teacher to join our team and continue inspiring our pupils to be lifelong learners.
The successful applicant should:
- Be outstanding, reflective and enthusiastic classroom practitioner;
- Be passionate about education, have high expectations for all pupils with a commitment to raising standards;
- Enjoy working as part of a team with a desire to contribute and make a difference
- Have good curriculum knowledge and a secure understanding of how to assess and challenge pupils
- Be passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential.
- Be innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Be a role model for the school community, with an inspiring approach and a growth mindset
- Be committed to research-based CPD
We can offer you:
- Outstanding learning behaviour from highly motivated pupils who love learning, have high aspirations and always show their MAGIC learning habits
- Hard working and innovative colleagues that thrive on working collaboratively to ensure that all pupils are effectively included and supported to succeed
- A vibrant calm learning environment and innovative curriculum
- A commitment to CPD and training
- A supportive leadership and staff team and ongoing professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Closing date for application: 1st July 2022
Interviews Week Beginning: 4th July 2022
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to sharing this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures, the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the JGP Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.